Monday, November 1, 2010

Guilt can kill.

It kills me slowly each day; when unpredictable things take place it really hurt you especially when you’ve prayed the best and really hard for the one who you care deeply. I won’t lie by saying that I’m not happy, grateful and relieve because I’m truly do but at the same time I really feel sad because that person doesn’t deserve the outcome at all because that person worked way harder than me, that person gave me supports and encouragements more than anyone else when it comes to that particular subject and that person loves it more than I would ever be in this lifetime. I wish I could say life is not fair, I could give you a big and tight hug and cry but for what? It would just add more heartache to that person, and that is the last thing that person needs now because for now all we got to give that person is best wishes and lucks. I have completely belief in that person that that person can do this and survive like that person always does. So don’t give up my dear friend, there’s always first time for everything and I do sincerely hope this is your last first time. Amin. See you at the end of this journey with a smile and don’t hate it because you didn’t make it but love it even more because you know you will endure it like you always do. Thanks for always be there for me even when I have no desire to do the best but you push me to perform reasonably well. I know God has his own agenda behind all this so don’t worry and just do your best. Why just me, all of us have faith in you even when you are not.


How long will I live with this guilt?

No comments: