How fast time flies, tell me about it again and again and like the rest of us I’ll never get tired listening to it nor will I do anything to change my habit of procrastination . They say I’m good with dates, numbers, and in remembering every little event that occurred in my life but the truth is I’m not. Because it doesn’t take me that much effort to remember all that stuffs, all of them are in me so they come out automatically. They are all stored at the back of my mind so all it needs is just a reminder or a déjàvu and pop! This date last year, 1 t-shirt, 1 drama, 1 argument, 1 accusation, 1 friendship and 1 big change have stirred my life.
1 t-shirt: It took me by surprise; mini heart attack was this close (while doing the finger thingy)! They say it was too soon, they gave me the look, they say it won’t last and what did I say? Does it matter now? I don’t think so because I guess they know better than me back then and maybe even now.
1 drama with a pinch of argument and an accusation: It takes two to tango; well it takes a group to do a bhangra. An unnecessary drama driven by an unnecessary argument created by unnecessary accusation, it all started with vague and confusing confessions lead to a terrible outcome.
1 friendship: To think of it people with shallow mind who attacked me using family, religion and race element just for the sake of talking bad and spread awful rumours about me does not deserve to be called a friend. I don’t think they even know what that means.
1 big change: Well, gain some and lose some. Gained awareness how to protect our privacy and the information that we display for public’s eyes in our social network page and lose the ability to judge people no matter how long have we known them, how deep we care for them and how sincere is our feeling towards them.
365 days in a blink :'(


No comments:
Post a Comment