Just learned about the term couple days ago, start wit 1 thing at a time.What one don't like about themselves? Me.me. Start with me. I've realised that I prefer to read the translation of Al-Quran on the left pages rather than the ayat itself. I still do read them, but somehow the curious side of me(blame that I do not speak nor understand Arabic, except for certain words which MOST/ALL of them have the same sound and meaning with Hindi words.Lame.I know!) to know what each surah means. To read it in the language that I have reasonable understanding is much more fun and self fulfilling. Although the translation itself quite too ‘strong’ to be swallowed at the first go especially when we read the English version(for study purpose,no choice). If you know what I meant but why not start with a step, along the way we will get there. Where we want to, if we determined enough. InsyaAllah.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Self actualization
More to discovered about ourselves with each day passed by.
Labels:
Confession of a single lady :),
quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment