Sunday, November 14, 2010

MOOTING madness!


My backbone for almost 5 years, SWEET BUNCH :D



After our winning dance and Alhamdulillah ofcourse.hehe.



With the best jiran and supporter cum moot guidance, Andrew:) Thanks!



Our judge, Mr.Lawrence Tan. Qs session.




Appellant (69) v Respondent (65)


Syukur Alhamdulillah :') HE knows what is the best for us, when life is at its down side something happens and give us hope and reason to lead a happier life. The tears are not going to stop soon but at the same time do not forget how to smile to and with the person who love us genuinely.

What is MOOTING?

Mooting is the oral presentation of a legal issue or problem against an opposing counsel and before a judge. It is perhaps the closest experience that a student can have whilst at university to appearing in court.

Mooting now forms a compulsory part of certain law courses, but is still a totally voluntary student-organised activity in other law schools. Whether or not mooting is compulsory at your law school, gaining mooting experience can have a positive impact on your future career.

As many students will be aware, the legal profession is an increasingly difficult one to enter. Application forms for legal professional courses, solicitors’ firms and barristers’ chambers often demand that a candidate can provide evidence of their advocacy or mooting experience whilst at university (over and above any of the more traditional areas of advocacy such as debating).

Mooting may also help you to build confidence in public speaking, general research, and presentation skills. In other words mooting experience can benefit every student whether or not they plan to follow a traditional legal career path upon graduation.

But me personally, I have not decide yet whether to do litigation or conveyancing. Or maybe neither. Maybe I'll involved in a totally different field than I am now, maybe I'll continue my education forever or maybe I'll pursue my passion in something that I've always dream about. Pemalas dan indecisive.



Will I miss mooting?NO.But IMY.

2 comments:

nkc said...

i make it to ur blog too! congrats on the victory!

SIN *cheda* said...

no,thats not what i meant.bcoz our pic has been posted to ur blog so yayy we make it to ur blog.hehe:p congrats to u too!