The fact that my elder sister and my younger brother share the same birthday date (1st November) is so cool, and I can’t stop wondering how weird it would be if the 3 of us actually shares the same date. But being me I just have to be different kan, it’s a middle child thing you guys will never understand it unless you are one. There’s one special coincidence as well shared on their birthdays; when my sister was born in 86 it was a Deepavali day and 8 years later when my brother was born guess what? Clever.It was indeed Deepavali day also, a little irony though. They are not the one who interested in Bollywood compare to someone who was not born on a Diwali day (pointing to myself). I never give them a proper gifts as far as I can remember, but once I made my own money I’ll promise myself I’ll buy them (at least for my sister) a decent present. InysaAllah. I still remember when I was 6 or 7 I gave her a packet of Kit Kat, ya that chocolate Kit Kat(Take a break,take a Kit Kat) which was given by our late grandmother to her but I took it instead and give it ‘back’ to her as birthday present. How cheap, even back then! Hope they will lead happier years to come with me by their side,hahaha.

I don’t think I have ever failed to celebrate Shahrukh’s birthday every single year(2nd November) , no less this year as well. Janamdin mubarak jaan, hoping to ‘see’ more you in 2011, missing you ♥. I don’t even like the colour blue but you look too good in it, so it’s now my new pink.
Bersanding day, the only day where my dad had clean shavened. All the years I've growing up except for the time when they went for Haji, there's not 1 day where he has his 'bersanding' look. Most people take his beard as part of him, RM without beard is like me without SRK(not related at all,but that's the only thing I can think of now)
November is also special to me because it’s my parents’ wedding anniversary(9th November) And this year it’s their 25th silver jubilee anniversary. I hope one day I found my true love like life partner like my father who loves my mother more than everything. They are the most important persons in my life, praying that their love will continue forever. Amin.
Cakes cutting month,I miss cc :)





No comments:
Post a Comment