Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Little Black Dress

Thanks to Belinda who introduced me this awesome series of Little Black Dress (LBD), since then I’m addicted to the so called ‘It’s a girl thing’ for their simple yet funny written stories. Not even single book that I read without laughing my heart out, somewhere in the middle all of them have a pinch of sarcasm like how I am in real life. All narrative related to the life of a girl, whether it’s about career, love, passion, making decision, etc. When I pick a novel I prefer a light reading, compare to a heavy science fiction kind of reading, for that I prefer to watch movies. To readers out there I suggest that you guys go to Bookxcess http://bookxcessblog.com/ for a way cheaper price (damn serious, so cheap even for hard cover!)(most) compare to other bookstore. Located in Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya, I guaranteed that you would love this place at first visit. I can spend hours in here mainly because they have variety of titles with good quality of books straight from USA sold to us in factory price. I’ve just completed my Cecelia Ahern’s collection, was looking for ‘The last lecture by Randy Pausch’ and ‘Can you keep a secret? by Sophie Kinsella’ which are both for dear friends of mine but they were out of stock so I have to wait AGAIN. As I grow older I find that books are a wise choice to give as a gift for their special day instead of spending on things that becomes meaningless after a period of time. But at the end of the day, the thought that counts.





Love can wait, can we?



Psycho and devastated girl who ACCIDENTALLY murdered her ex-fiance.



Old memories are hard to left behind.



Good things in life come with baggage.



Still reading.



Do you know the recipe for love?





Reading is the cheapest entertainment one can afford :)

No comments: