Sunday, October 31, 2010

1,2,3,4 yes I can dance:)





































Dancing is an art of one to express their feeling, the freedom in the movements somehow is so rejuvenated especially when you do it in such a carefree manner, no force, more like to the willingness in enjoying them. Being exposed to Bollywood choreographers and their routines since my younger days developed the soft spot in me towards dancing. My idea of perfect routines and choreographies starts and ends with Farah Khan’s school of dancing. For me to dance is actually to have fun with ourselves and make others happy watching them although it may not turn out as perfect as what we practise. The humiliation is just for a moment, however the memories are for life to be treasured. Never in million years I would ever think I’ll get involve in naach gaana experiences, especially not in my University life but it happened and that’s why people say never say never. Sincere from my heart, I love doing it but they are not as a career backup or something, it’s just a way of me spending quality time with my loved ones when we still have the opportunity because once we leave student’s life we’ll be on different path and only time will tell whether we’ll be able to keep the bonding. InsyaAllah. The next best thing about joining all this new find hobby is meeting new people, making new friends and just enjoying our passion.


Shall we dance?Waiting for the time to learn Indian dance.

No comments: