Monday, October 18, 2010

Little did I know...

Little did I know that I will be chocked up during the first day itself,

Little did I know that they will start giving the cynical smile on the first day itself,

Little did I know I will miss the person we avoided last time on the first day itself,

Little did I know they are sweet bunch of strangers on the first day itself,

Little did I know it’s hard to breathe although the glimpse was just for a second on the first day itself,

Little did I know time and luck is not our side on the first day itself,

Little did I know I will miss their presence badly on the first day itself,

Little did I know I will commit such mistakes on the first day itself,

Little did I know that they would even bother to find out on the first day itself,

Little did I know the movie would be such a great issue and topic on the first day itself,

Little did I know that I have to be on my toes starting the first day itself,

Little did I know that these mischief ideas would developed on the first day itself,

Little did I know it will takes forever so first day itself is a big failure,

And little did I know that I know so little.

So little people know about this.

No comments: