Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Less 1 s*** in my life.TQVM.

How come its so easy for them to say such words?How come it comes naturally for them?How come everytime I tried to project those words with enthusiasm, all of them kinda stuck in my throat, the far I can go is to cover my face with a pillow and started to scream like a maniac those words!And funnily sometimes I dont even know some of the meaning, strictly copy from movies or observations from real life situations. As I watch movies(some!) they tend to give ideas that by doing so it'll help us to lessen the pain in our heart or we can even feel good by making others feel bad.


I've seen how when anger controlled some people they act like someone they are not, I've heard those dirty words even in daily life when they think its 'cool' to say such words even when situation did not need them to say so, I'm even living my life surrounded by them for almost my whole life. So why can't all this exposures teach me to be one of them, its because I am me,I am not them.On that note I'm talking about cursing/talking bad or dirty words. Its important to control our anger, its like the most crucial balance that I need in my life to be a better person as being a person who lack of patient it will be a tough journey for me. But whoever says life will be a smooth journey right?


"A strong person is not the person who throws his adversaries to the ground. A strong person is the person who contains himself when he is angry." - Rasulullah SAW



InsyaAllah, Im sorry for my words never ever meant it. I was angry and heartbroken,its not hatred.

No comments: