Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dont!

People always say(don't ask me who are they,but I know they exist!) that the more others tell you don't do something or stop you from doing the more you want to do it. Basically this apply to all mothers who keep saying don't to their children the whole time, I know no matter what age we are we remain a little girl to our parents. Personally I hate those who keep giving orders as if we(our life) belonged to them. Stop emotionally blackmail us with the love and care excuses because don't you think we love our own self?So think again before avert people go after their passion.


But I love how
(some) people giving opportunity to those who keen to actually go out and play,discover the world ourselves, take the risk at our own decision, learn something from it and try to not repeat the same mistakes.That for me the true sense of living your life to the fullest, rather than keep listening what to do and take orders from others. We can thank them for the reminder though but we can take it from there. We can't pleased everyone can we, and even if we try we wont be happy because we didn't pleased ourselves at the first place.


So please stop saying don't to me.


me, don't accept don't as an answer :)

No comments: