Ya Allah give me strength, give me patient and foremost give me sensible and sane thinking so that I can face those who pretend more Malay, Islamic, and better than I am just because I just be the way I am. Never did I’ve been hurt in such this cheap way, never did I felt so down and never did I felt so much hatred in my heart. Ya Allah please protect me from any stupid act, reaction or from reciprocating in such a filthy way like some people did. I may not the best or perfect Muslim but I'm trying and have full faith in You, never will I question your plans for me in this journey. Plus I am blessed that my parents taught me better than that certain people who clearly showed how cheap the upbringing planted in that person all this while regardless whatever they tried to portrayed the end still came out as horrible stink!
Please keep my focus on the right path and again from the bottom of my heart I am sorry if you think I’ve done something wrong to that person. I just feel like an idiot and dead beat to give chance after chance but at the end of the day people still take me as the bad person. For God sake never did I talked that kind of shittiest way about that person or the family and yet again that person chose to follow what the same people who had back stabbed her in the past said. May those people who spread and want to believe the negative part of the story also be blessed by You. And please You know I didn’t seek You only when this things happened so please guide me as You always do.
1 thing crosses my mind the moment I get to know about this (ALL THE LOVE AND THANKS TO THE PEOPLE LOVED ME!) is what a typical shallow Malay mind, I guess I have underestimated that person, that person does not look as dumb as that person look but actually DUMBER. Just 1 thing, please say whatever you want about me but leave my family alone. I don’t want have anything to do with this kind of person Ya Allah, if this is the best for me than let it be.
Ya Allah, jauhkanlah aku dari sebarang kemungkaran dan kemaksiatan.Amin.
Enough said, I know you with me. Please stay.
me,wishing Happy 25th Anniversary to Ayah&Mama♥


No comments:
Post a Comment