I simply love rainy days. Today's weather couldn't be more perfect. After long raining at night, the cold breeze in the morning gives the sign that I’ll be having great day ahead. Nice blue sky. And the birds seem chirping happily same as what I feel at that particular moment. Angin sepoi-sepoi bahasa. It feels like nothing can go wrong.
I do like sunny days as well but the sound of rains drop and the scenery after rains stop is to picture perfect. Rain have this effect on me that it made me missing, love and appreciate all those people I’ve always love and cherish even MORE! I cant seems to find reason to hate anyone on this perfect day although on normal day they would be on my hating list,owh how I wish even when its not raining I can be this saint.*sigh!*
1 thing worth waiting after rain is the breath taking rainbow,SubhanaAllah God's great creation!Since we were little girl till now Ayah loves showing us everytime he saw a rainbow came across after rainy days.I miss them!
But for now 'rain..rain go away come again another day as I have lots of laundry to do'.hehehe.
me,loving both sun & the rainbow after rain:)






No comments:
Post a Comment