Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not so famous-cookies-amor!

When I baked for the first time its like love at the first sight as they would say(although I think its a myth!)as I discovered baking is so much fun that cooking.Frankly speaking I never ever thought people would like(love would sounded like exaggerating although I know for sure some of them DO LOVE them!) them left alone eat them!


I'm happy for the fact that Pza loves them,she is my 1st cookies 'fan' but not the last though as the fan base is expanding day by day.hehehe. Although her 1st comment of them being closely tasted like 'Famous Amos' a bit too good to be true but whatever it is I'll take it with an open heart as its a good thing to say after all.


Dislikes cooking for the fact it have so many rules plus too many ingredients to be prepared by ourselves!BORING! So baking is obviously a better choice,although my parents keep insisting us to learn how to cook.I believe I'm relatively a good cook,I mean for own survival not for others. Personally I think its a great way for releasing stress.Well..well..this entry meant to be a 'soft copy' of my[and my sister] choc chip cookie's recipe so here it goes:




250g of cake flour
150g of icing sugar
70g Van Houten chocolate chip
1 egg(yoke only)
1/4 tea spoon of baking powder
Salt (secukup rasa)






Tadaaaaaaa...hot baked from the oven!




Not so famous-cookies-amor









me love baking!:)

3 comments:

ranbirkappor said...

excuse me! i wanna be ur num 1 fan!!!! i love them toooo...

diahana said...

hye cheda!
wuhuuuu ur not so famous amos ad taste cm very2 famous amos x haha;p
nk try uh recipe nnt hoho....

waaaaaa cheda pun knl arashi....sukeeee (^____^)engat knl SRK je haha....eyt parent ko g haji kan???

SIN *cheda* said...

ranbir ke?
its too late,but others numbers stillavailable..haha:P

nadia: hye nadia!kokenalh dth raya umah aku kalonk rase my not so famous biscuit 2!hehe..yup2,parents aku gy haji..ari 2 pun parents ko je dtg,pmls ar ko ni!kikiki..

weyh,aku ni mmg suke dgr sume lagu j-pop mmg bestlh!i like!