Friday, November 20, 2009

Back to school!

1 habit that is hard to kick away since I was a little girl is the fetish of organizing all my books, bags or stationeries in my pencil case again and again when I’m getting bored or stress with works, study or revision in the middle of the night or even getting drained with LIFE literally. Honestly speaking it happened every now and then which is like most of the time me being a student as it’s a tough life to lead y’all, if you know what I mean. hahaha.

This is my activity couple nights ago. It kind a give me time to chill and relax before get back to my work again. Some people eat when they tense up and some people sing but me, arranging my pencil case does the trick.






my class bag this sem, grey Elle. Have new aim for next sem's bag,saw 1 cun Elle bag at Parkson.




my little black diary, the stories & secret of the year lie in there.




my stationeries, Wild Channel pencil case since I was 16.




p/s: Desperately seeking for new girly+sporty pencil case for a brand new year as 3rd year student next year. Wish to buy Manchester United pencil case like Pza got for Afif's birthday or like Saiful's ; but couldn't find any. Maybe I'll ask Mun to get 1 for me from UK,or maybe Ena if she planning to go there anytime soon.hehehe.

No comments: