Why me?Why not them?Why not her?Its because you are insecure only when it comes to me right?Why don't you just ask me or him or her straight to our face?Although I don't really get the reason behind it, I do really hope you know that whatever idea you are having since like forever let me clear it once and for all; 'Its totally,definitely,absolutely not true!' so throw away the dirtiest and cheap thoughts you always had in your shallow little mind.
1 thing for sure,I know what I'm made of and 'stealing' someone else's right doesn't' at all sound like me so stop focusing on what you think I've done but rather put all your heart into getting back your life on the right track OK!Thank you,for nothing!
I glad there are nice people around me who lashed back when I'm down,when I thought I'm the one who wrong,when I've no energy to shut your mouth they came to rescue me like always because its 'terang lagi bersuluh' that you just plain insecure and jealous!Let me tell you one thing for sure,we lead a very happy life according to our own terms so where's the need for you to think that I'm thinking the way you thought I do!As confusing it sounds,that's how it bugging my life with your buzzing voice and irritating looks.
As Shahrukh always say,people only think and talk bad behind you when we are IMPORTANT! So, thanks to you and the time you w1asted all this time hating me.There are so many words for you in my head[the X rated words] but why should I turn into a bitch for the sake of you, counting 1 till 10 is enough for me I guess.For now.Try mess with me again and you'll get what you've never imagine not even in your wildest dream.
As Shahrukh always say,people only think and talk bad behind you when we are IMPORTANT! So, thanks to you and the time you w1asted all this time hating me.There are so many words for you in my head[the X rated words] but why should I turn into a bitch for the sake of you, counting 1 till 10 is enough for me I guess.For now.Try mess with me again and you'll get what you've never imagine not even in your wildest dream.
1 thing for sure,I know what I'm made of and 'stealing' someone else's right doesn't' at all sound like me so stop focusing on what you think I've done but rather put all your heart into getting back your life on the right track OK!Thank you,for nothing!
me,never think about that person in that way!


No comments:
Post a Comment