I try♥
The word is try. Please don't take it as accomplished.
The word is try. Please don't regard it as fulfilled.
The word is try. Please, oh please give me time.
The word is try. Please have faith in me.
The word is try. Yet I'm doing with all my heart.
Again, I'm trying. Please be there when I'm back.
When I finished trying, I want you to be right where
you are when I start the journey.
Because of you, its worth trying.
And because of you I want to try.
Because I try to be someone. Yet I am what I am.
I try to make you proud. Yet you already are with myself.
I try new things. Yet I never get enough with old one.
I try discover the world. Yet I would not forget my home.
I try make new friends. Yet I never dump my buddies.
I try to love. Yet I'm taking time with it.
And the day I'm done with trying, means its the end of everything.
So, I want this to go on.And on.Continue forever.
Just promise you will keep trying too.
Promise you never get tired with me trying.
Lets us trying whatever we want to try together.
me,LOVE trying stuff people ask me not to!^_^
The word is try. Please have faith in me.
The word is try. Yet I'm doing with all my heart.
Again, I'm trying. Please be there when I'm back.
When I finished trying, I want you to be right where
you are when I start the journey.
Because of you, its worth trying.
And because of you I want to try.
Because I try to be someone. Yet I am what I am.
I try to make you proud. Yet you already are with myself.
I try new things. Yet I never get enough with old one.
I try discover the world. Yet I would not forget my home.
I try make new friends. Yet I never dump my buddies.
I try to love. Yet I'm taking time with it.
And the day I'm done with trying, means its the end of everything.
So, I want this to go on.And on.Continue forever.
Just promise you will keep trying too.
Promise you never get tired with me trying.
Lets us trying whatever we want to try together.
me,LOVE trying stuff people ask me not to!^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment