Tuesday, May 31, 2011

53 and counting ♥

You are a big part of my life, you are the main reason I want to be a better person, you are the sole motivation for me to become somebody 1 fine day, all my life I’ve been thinking ways to make you proud and hopefully with continuance support and love from you I’ll outdo myself and make you smile and say ‘that’s my daughter’. On this day I just hope and pray there will be more birthdays and happy wonderful years ahead for you because I need more times to reach that somewhere where you can be proud of me . Happy 53rd Birthday Ayah.

Ayah believes in making your loved ones happy on your important days such us birthdays, anniversaries, etc so today went to around KL and The Gardens the activity was we shop he pays. Who doesn't love birthdays if this is the case with everyone we know?hehe.


Gone are the days where men are like MY (our) FATHER. PERIOD.

No comments: