Saturday, May 7, 2011

Daily tales.

As I was watching the much awaited wedding episode yesterday, from the first scene it turned out to be all that I was not expected! Sadly or unfortunately I would say but as the story goes by I realised, hey this is what life is all about. That thing they did, the problem they faced and all the drama arose yesterday are exactly how real life functioned. Shonda is sheer brilliant, she knows that she can leave the fairytales storyline to others shows as that is so not her niche. We all remember the bed time stories of our childhood, the shoe fits Cinderella, the frog turned into a Prince, Sleeping Beauty is awaken by a kiss, once upon a time and then they live happily ever after. Fairy tales, the stuff of dreams. The problem is, fairy tales don't come true. Its the other stories, the one that begin with dark and stormy night and ends unspeakable, the nightmares that all seems to become reality. The person that invented the phrase happily ever after should have his ass kick so hard. Once upon a time, happily ever after the stories we hear are stuff of dreams. Fairytales don't come true. Reality is much stormier, much happier, much scarier. Reality is much more interesting than happily ever after.I know bumpy journey awaits for Calzona in future but for now I just feel happy for them.


People should fight for a marriage not a wedding.-Callie-

1 comment:

AuspexOne said...

I haven't read anyone's blog in a while... but wow, Cheda... your English is at a whole new level! Keep writing! :)