The title depicts how doomed I am once the new semester opened next week as I pretty much screwed up my final report, Mr.T going to have the time of his life bambooing me for not following his ultimate rules! And I have planned what I'm going to do while he's doing that, I will give him the straightest face one can give, as its obvious my fault so no use to answered him back. I will try not to cry, it'll look completely stupid for an oversize final year student to cry over a final report (but I think I'm gonna cry for some other reason,we'll see what HE has for me in store.GOD be mercy,please!) And if he or the rest of LA's board ask me of how has this attachment changed me? Well, first and foremost this program helped me MUCH in gaining 12kgs and pretty much like what Pza said it has definitely changed our figure!For once in my life I shop for size L!Thank you.Now that the Damai-ians' girls called me Kim K of OBVIOUS reason none of my slacks are fit anymore,baju kurung it is for the rest of final semester(pray that'll be my final sem) or maybe the rest of my life until I get back my 47kgs figure.Aerobic class here we (the Moks) come!

Time does flies when you least expect them to be or when you are having good time, thanks to the great people in Khamdan & Co. We shall meet again, going to consider the chambering offer;)

Whole body still aching after 2 days, but I'll be back next year!Got to do the things you love for free is the awesome-ness feeling ever! Next up,bunjee jumping y'all!

By now Barcelona is celebrating their victory defeating MU 3-1 in final of Champions League, Pep's boys showed us what is world class football game is all about!The fast game was really entertaining, all of their 3 strikers scored each goals but hey I'm proud with the Red Devils as this was our 3rd finals in 4 years. How can we complain about that? Thanks for 1 of the lawyer in my firm for the merchandise above! Coolio!
Finally last week rewarded me with an educational appearance in The Star , due to Youth Event and hey for once I'm thrilled its not about chasing a super star!
Activities help me heal:)




4 comments:
i cant see any bigger part of your body except your enormous spirit and large mind. hey, u r not fat! :)
btw, goodluck for your presentation. well, actually it wont be that hard, depends on how you present it to the board. unless, ur main task during legal attachment is conveyancing which is Mr Tay's fave, the rest you would be just fine darling. :)
break a leg!
thanks in-chan,but seriously we need to meet so that i can witness ur face go 'oh man,she was serious about that extra kilos'..haha..hope tmrw's dinner jadi;)
thanks for the heads-up,i spent 2 last months of LA doing conveyancing so ya..hope everything will be fine,insyaAllah:) u tc and have fun towards the end of ur chambering period ya..
hey im so sorry i couldnt help you in your final report. Couldnt find the soft copy of my report and was so busy i forgotten to follow up with you.. Good luck for your presentation! Dont worry everything will be fine :)
Hey its totally ok jo,i know u guys r busy with work,life,etc.thanks for ur wishes.love u guys,best seniors ever!
Post a Comment