
'Sweet Serendipity'

Autograph session, shook his hand and chat for like 3 secs!

Yayyy, got it signed ♥
The thing I have for American Idol all these years is something similar to what my Mom has for AF which I will never get and will never try to understand pun. Lee is 1 of those Idols who I approved his winning as he truly deserved it, all the songs he sang LIVE yesterday in the showcase are from 'Live It Up' and he has such great voice. The best is he's so damn humble! Maybe because from a normal guy who works in a paint shop he tends to appreciate the fans more as he is used to be 'us' you know.More than feeling happy to meet and greet Lee Dewyze I was far more excited and happier to finally meet my favourite DJs from Mix.Fm who is the cute Dilly & JD. Just with 1 hi and just by saying my name,Dilly instantly recognized me and gave me the warmest hug ever,in person her voice is as cute as ON AIR and the fact that even JD remembers me is like so surreal!Then we chatted a bit,take some pics and the OMG2 moment (obviously just from my side,hehehe) then we say bye2. I LOVE MIX.FM EVEN MORE! And ya I meet new friends (all are school kids, the oldest I guess not old than 16. Owh I feel very old!) and HOT magazine took our pics and we made our way to their blog and magazine HERE.
Idol fever continues tomorrow, who will be in the Top 2?Please 1 of them is Haley!







No comments:
Post a Comment