Universe & you
Favourite lines:
'You know there's no need to hide away
You know I tell the truth
We are just the same
I can feel everything you do
Hear everything you say
Even when you're miles away
Cause I am me, the universe and you
When you're on your own
I'll send you a sign
Just so you know
I am me, the universe and you'
I love KT Tunstall's original version but I love Jessica Capshaw (she pleasantly surprised me, all of us for the fact) and Sara Ramirez's more, this duet killed other songs in the music event. It captivates the emotion these two are going through beautifully, when Arizona made a plea to Callie to please continue live for her I cried because somehow I feel how much pain must she going through. Because being alone she felt hopeless, without her strongest support system plus being bashed by the cruel Mark (yayy, now they are the bestest of friend and co-parenting their child together). To say their love story and this duet is just beautiful would be an understatement, because I'm pretty blown away with this one. CALZONA should stay forver Shonda, we the GA's Mcfans demand that!Can't wait for this Friday, 3 more days for the most pinkish and girliest wedding ever. See I never witness this kind of wedding nor do I think I would be ever invited to one plus as 1 from 13 millions devoted fan I know this happy ending didn't come easy but like what JCap said; 'In Grey's Anatomy its not about simply loving someone but loving someone you shouldn't or loving someone in a difficult situation'. I'm sure I'll cry at their wedding, my favourite part in every wedding is always the vows part so I'm looking forward as what both got to say as their journey has been the bumpiest of all the couple in all seasons.
Its wonderful to see how they portrayed 2 strong characters who able to see beyond just the gender to fall in love:')


No comments:
Post a Comment