Thursday, June 2, 2011

June make it 9m.

June just kick started 2 days ago, but my diary is already full with events for the rest of July as well. Yesterday went out with dearest discussed about the 1st phase of 1 of the BIG day, today another date cum business meeting with my photographer cum my friend since I was 7y.o of how we want that day to be a memorable day and more coming. Tiring but at the same time exciting. A lot of joyful heartwarming (How wish I can spill ALL of them here but don't talk things which has not CERTAIN 100% yet. It's bad luck. Believe me, I know.) things going to take place in July but still I cant wait for the month to be end mainly for the fact hat I'm getting a year older 30 days from now. Yes I will be 18 (AGAIN!). And the date is no more a great day to be at as it used to be before.*sigh* 1 misjudgement leads to a life misery. But after July ends,Ramadhan (my favourite month of the entire year) will visit us again, Alhamdulillah. Can't wait!

~Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah’s decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee – Umar bin al Khattab (RA)

She'll be back 22nd June :D Yeayyy!

No comments: