Since there are too many things on my plate right now I can’t chew all at once, hard to be online lately (I mean the real definition of online-ing using laptop/PC not your smart phones) therefore it explained why are some of the ‘to do’ things in the checklist been in the delay mode. It’s already week 4, each class I went reminds me to how much will I deeply miss these people after all of this ends, *ouch heartache*. Don’t want to talk about that now. Skip until it’s necessary for me to do so. In between the hectic-ness these are some of the drama-ful events occurred in my life:
1. 1. My 1st RT from the man behind the biggest established automobile industry in our country, NAZA world @SMFAISAL10. *super thrilled* Superbike dreams! LAME!
2. 2. Bario trip. I’m touched but have to pass this time as 5 years ago I made a promise to my 3 partners in crime so I can’t ditch them at the very last minute. *Thanks for the offer though, the thoughts that count my friend*
3. 3.AXN BIG CHALLENGE, Along & I are selected out of thousands of applications, we are the lucky 200+ teams. 1 of my dream is to join ‘The Amazing Race Asia’. *sadly another commitment from my part, maybe next time!*
4. 4. Bungee jumping in October, InsyaAllah J
5. 5. BIGGEST PROPOSAL news ever in my life, so far. Super thrilled for you love but I’m sad that I’m losing you so fast :’)
6. 6. Marriage proposal in August, scary but at the same time it wakes you up from your long beautiful dream. About time to do something with your life, like seriously NOW!
7.
If people ask me to describe myself in 1 word I would totally pick ‘adrenaline junkie’ (ok, that’s already 2 words but still) apart from all the things I’ve said I am all this while this 1 is totally fit me to the T. Love doing extreme stuff or outdoor activities which we don’t normally do in daily life, especially nowadays we have to pay for it so when you got the opportunity to do it FREE OF CHARGE I would jump on it in any day.
It takes years and few brands of facial cream products to be fair but it only takes you 1 outing to get back the ‘super tanned’ look! Although I love outdoor activities but seriously hate sunburn! Who wants a duo colour skin especially on your face, like seriously all of us look like a Fiji/New Zealand tourist right now. Nevertheless it was the most awesome-ness law outing ever! Love the kids, had so much fun and feel good about bringing few fresh agenda in the MULS board 2010/2011. It won’t be that dissatisfying when we leave the board in less than 2 months knowing we have done our best in bringing our law society to another higher level up.




No comments:
Post a Comment