
You ain't a real musical fan until you watch this one, this movie is like the epitome of all musical and Broadway. I remember watching this when I was in primary school, since then there's no turning back for me. Once I fall in love with something it's ought to be forever, so when I got to know they are coming to KL I was like jumping excitedly until last week I was informed that the date is clashing with 1 of my law event.Sad.Frustrated. I could give 1001 reasons to opt out from the law outing but the guilt feeling being of of the high-comm didn't let me do so.
So I'm selling a pair of my tickets worth RM490 each for the price of RM400 and the price can still be negotiate for those who are really interested in going. So place your best bid now! Contact me at tanisha_shrek@yahoo.com
So I'm selling a pair of my tickets worth RM490 each for the price of RM400 and the price can still be negotiate for those who are really interested in going. So place your best bid now! Contact me at tanisha_shrek@yahoo.com
[ SOLD TO A LAWYER IN AGC]
Feels like singing and dancing, basically that's how my life is inside my mind ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment