Fell in love with this UK duo from the first time I heard their songs from their debut album, got to know their music better when they came down to KL to perform in a club couple of months before. There is just something endearing about their 80s look and videos, especially the lyrics. 'Stay' made it to my playlist since then and never leave their place, ya the songs sounds a bit depressing but it captivates such beautiful moment and melody.
This song reminds me to a scene between Alicia and Will (The Good Wife) when she said to him; 'I get the romance, but show me the plan'. Hope they'll be together in the end, so many years apart but the love is still there and now when they are so close with each other comes thousands of obstacles try to bring them apart again.
This song reminds me to a scene between Alicia and Will (The Good Wife) when she said to him; 'I get the romance, but show me the plan'. Hope they'll be together in the end, so many years apart but the love is still there and now when they are so close with each other comes thousands of obstacles try to bring them apart again.
Love watching love stories with sad ending...which are more realist then dancing around trees and end up being happily ever after. No, I'm not pessimist just being realist. Life taught us to be one.


No comments:
Post a Comment