What does my mother and the Indians have in common? Both believe in this saying; "If you start of your year with good things, through out the whole year it will be great for you!".
Today we went ziarah kubur of our descedendants, ate breakfast, lunch, tea-time and dinner together,that’s an achievement for us who barely spend quality time(eating each meals together)with each others if not for holidays, shopping handbags,cardi,etc (hooray and thank GOD for all the allowances I get from them,semoga makin dimurahkan rezeki mereka), went handphones hunting(upgrade iPhone 4 or BB?DREAM ON!), discussing about CNY vacation(sadly I’m having final exam on that date), eat,eat and eat somemore. Damn,I forgot to start this new year with the most important essence of healthy lifestyle which is.......exercising*yawn!* It’s ok, I believe I will take care of that soon...before the year ends.
I’m grateful to kick start my new year by spending the weekend with my family, the people who matters the most in my life. Hopefuly,we’ll be together through ups and downs and I’m pretty sure with more shoutings and punchings. Don’t get the wrong ideas, we are not an abusive family it’s just that that’s how me and my little brother(ironically he’s THE biggest among the 5 of us !) communicate. Somehow that’s how we show our love towards each others.Weird?Nahh, each family have their own ways in preserving the harmonious vibe at home. I will TRY to compromise a little bit more this year,to work harder, think wiser about future decisions because..I LOVE them.
Resolutions? I like to see and treat them more like the list of things to do that I write down every beginning of each week so that if I failed to accomplished I wont feel that bad. Firstly I seriously wish to widened my vocabs this year (it SUCKS with limited one!Esp when you are the worst in cursing people,JOKING.hehe),as MILE advised 2 new words a day is a good start plus its high time for me to continue improving my communication skills(LA rings a bell!). As an devoted diary writer for years before, for some reasons I have stopped doing so for the last 4 months so this brand new red diary from Ayah is not going to be wasted. THE most important thing that I never seems to achieved from year to year is to keep saving!RM2 per day?To many vacations planned, so leisure in terms of shopping has to take back seat this year(ya..ya..ya.LAME!)
In short a happier year in pursuit to be a better Muslim and person in whole.Amin.
Today we went ziarah kubur of our descedendants, ate breakfast, lunch, tea-time and dinner together,that’s an achievement for us who barely spend quality time(eating each meals together)with each others if not for holidays, shopping handbags,cardi,etc (hooray and thank GOD for all the allowances I get from them,semoga makin dimurahkan rezeki mereka), went handphones hunting(upgrade iPhone 4 or BB?DREAM ON!), discussing about CNY vacation(sadly I’m having final exam on that date), eat,eat and eat somemore. Damn,I forgot to start this new year with the most important essence of healthy lifestyle which is.......exercising*yawn!* It’s ok, I believe I will take care of that soon...before the year ends.
I’m grateful to kick start my new year by spending the weekend with my family, the people who matters the most in my life. Hopefuly,we’ll be together through ups and downs and I’m pretty sure with more shoutings and punchings. Don’t get the wrong ideas, we are not an abusive family it’s just that that’s how me and my little brother(ironically he’s THE biggest among the 5 of us !) communicate. Somehow that’s how we show our love towards each others.Weird?Nahh, each family have their own ways in preserving the harmonious vibe at home. I will TRY to compromise a little bit more this year,to work harder, think wiser about future decisions because..I LOVE them.
Resolutions? I like to see and treat them more like the list of things to do that I write down every beginning of each week so that if I failed to accomplished I wont feel that bad. Firstly I seriously wish to widened my vocabs this year (it SUCKS with limited one!Esp when you are the worst in cursing people,JOKING.hehe),as MILE advised 2 new words a day is a good start plus its high time for me to continue improving my communication skills(LA rings a bell!). As an devoted diary writer for years before, for some reasons I have stopped doing so for the last 4 months so this brand new red diary from Ayah is not going to be wasted. THE most important thing that I never seems to achieved from year to year is to keep saving!RM2 per day?To many vacations planned, so leisure in terms of shopping has to take back seat this year(ya..ya..ya.LAME!)
In short a happier year in pursuit to be a better Muslim and person in whole.Amin.


No comments:
Post a Comment