Friday, December 31, 2010

What a YEAR!

Its about 1 hour and 10 minutes to let go 2010. I would like to........

♥ Thanks to those who loved me unconditionally sincerely all this while, they made my heart bigger and my life happier.

♥Thanks to those who have supported me through ups and downs,thick and thin as well as just being by my side through good and bad days.

♥Thanks to those who hated me, they made me a stronger person by giving me chances to change the negative sides of myself and improving as a Muslim and person in whole.

♥Thanks to those who were worried about me, they let me know that they actually cared and all their TLCs will be cherished forever by me.

♥Thanks to those who left me, they made me realize that nothing lasts forever no matter how bad we hope and pray for it but at the end of the day HE has different plans for us.Better ones hopefully.

♥Thanks to those who entered my life, they made me who I am today. Welcoming more new people for a exciting new year.We can never have enough friends as they say :)


♥In short from the bottom of my heart I just want to THANK YOU to all of you for simply being there in my life at some points, some corners, some events regardless whatever I might have meant to you.Wishing all a HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2011.May GOD bless all of us,Amin.


♥Turn over a complete new and greener leaf :)

No comments: