Thursday, January 20, 2011

The only reason.

How different can it possibly be?

My lack of interest in seeing you is not a strategy,

I’m not playing hard to get, I don’t want to see you,

Because I turned my life upside down for you, and you walked away

Just because I was cranky for a week, there were dramas for a week, they shown some intense curiosity for that week,

You are untrustworthy; I don’t want to see you,

You are self centered; I don’t want to see you,

I’m 100% certain and sure that if I let you back in my life you will hurt me again,

So I don’t want to see you, this is not a play, it’s just that I don’t want you in my life,

Which part is not clear enough? Get your crap of my life. Have a great life where ever you are, you stay there and be happy and I be here and be happy Fair enough isn’t it?

It’s a good thing that I’m mad like this, it means that I care. You were my bestfriend, I deserved to be this mad. You were my best mate, what’s the need to treat me like the other woman? You were my best buddy, indeed were how it should stay.

You bailed on me when things get hard, when things get difficult you walked away. Bottomline is you bailed. Maybe I never learn how to commit but I would never bail on you, never.


I guess I have enough good quality friend, I don't need you.

No comments: