Friday, January 28, 2011

Stop to care.

5 moons. I must stop having this feeling of obligation to care now. Stop to care for others, when they are obviously doesn't have the mutual feeling why should I bother. But that's the problem. I care too much. I care even when I shouldn't. I care when I know it hurts. I care even more when I'm attached to someone. I care about someone who has entered my life although after they left. I still care to care. I don't know if its a good thing but till the end I don't think I will ever stop to care. Who cares if that someone doesn't care anymore because its totally my choice to care and continue doing so. I feel good when I care, once I don't means I've moved on and that is something I not quite want to do just yet.


The fact is that we are afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care at all.


Care too much is not good for your heart.

No comments: