Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm ain't no enemy.

Silence brings many speculations.

Silence brings many talks behind you, either bad or a good one.

Silence drives you crazy especially when you want to know is everything alright or the opposite.

Silence kills your patient and most people after a while give up on silence and move on. Silence drags things deeper from what it appears on the outside.

Silence is the best option when you are furious, miserable, dishearten because it helps you from saying something you will further regret it in future. At least for me, it works.

Silence sucks big time when you are waiting for an answer.

Silence is your choice.

Silence is way better than getting hurt and starts all over again. Because honestly, if I ever have to do that, I already forget how to do it.

Silence tests whether you can endure pain.

But please don’t treat my silence as enemy, because I will never be one. I’m sorry. But replies give me hopes, and hopes make me lonely. That’s the last thing I need now, because I drowned to the deepest but I survived to the surface and see the sunlight again. Although it takes time, maybe for the rest of my life but this silence is with reasons.

Believe me I want to, but for the best I can't. You know me the best, you should know I'm not lying.

Sometimes silence is indeed golden.

Just ignore this silence and you will forget me in a second. I know you will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awak mmm nmpk pendiam pun.......


SAM

SIN *cheda* said...

hahaha.the biggest lie i've ever indirectly give to all 'newcomers' in my life:)

Anonymous said...

I think you are,esp with people you don't really know.kan?