~15TH jAN 09 : We during the Fasi Camp,suppose to be learning&training session for us who listed to be the Fasi at primary/secondary school at Perlis INSTEAD it became the monkey camp!we've been attacked by the hungry&disturbed monkeys!!!S.C.A.R.Y!
~17th Jan 09 : The day we're leaving for Perlis,still window shopping for bigger bags/backpacker/roller bag!And some of stuff that needed by most girls which is like nitty gritty stuff like mini container for all the toiletries.Plus before that we were put into quarantine in the exam hall and need to sit there and finished a set of Modern Math questions paper as we are the chosen 1 to become the Math teacher(GOD,save the kids at the school!haha)In the process I meet some POYO friends who think they are math genius when they are not,hahaha..that include us kcot!:p
~On the journey to Perlis 9.40pm until 8.40am the next day we've taken quite some pictures also which completely shows of the excitedness in us(OK,ME!)of going to a REAL kampung for the 1st ever time in my entire life!The first picture basically all of us the girls who went there except for the girl who taken the picture,SORRY:P then the 2nd one is me and my partner in love+crime,miss kcot who sitting beside me in the bus.Than we atleast stopped at 3 R&R(Rehat&Rawat)which are at Seremban,Bukit Merah and Gurun to pray and get some refreshment.
~ 18th & 19th Jan 09 :
The adventurous started the moment we land our huge bags, haha..on the land of Kg.Balik Guar and heading to the Balai Raya where the opening ceremony took place.Moment of truth was when my name been announced by the MC with 2 others name who is my foster sister;Sal & Put(THE BEST SENGETS!) and then and there we met our foster parents En.Desa bin Seman & Pn.Rokiah bt Ismail and guess what we get the most warmest welcome by Mak.:) Then that night after prayers at the mosque we ate kuih-muih made by Mak Lang(Azmi's mak),and all of them were deliciously finger licking good man!The best seri muka till date,yumm..yumm..make my mouth watering even thinking about it!The next day sports division started our 1st job which is set up the much awaited DT race which I can said after last minute alteration it run quite a success.Regardless what others might think,Im very proud with my team.On the event all the contestants(4 groups of 5-7)have to find route using the clues we've prepared around the Kampung and the winner is Nonot's team!Karim & some of other international had to be excluded in certain checkpoints,poor them:)
~20th Jan 09 : Today I do not join the IT workshop at both schools(SK Chuping & SMK Dato Jaafar),obviously its because of my lack of IT streak,in short for my kuno-ness.So as the peson in charge for all indoor activities we went to the kindergarten for our colouring contest and given away the huge hampers to the tiny but talented kids:) Then its all about wrapping the hampers and fr the 1st time I tried my hand on carom game,me and my partner Izzat and look like this is 1 of those thing I dont have talent in!hahaha,all scores scored by Izzat! T_T
~21st Jan 09 : I am Miss Cheda the Faci & Teacher for the Form 5 students at the secondary school,never imagined I'll be in this position not even in my dream!I dont think I have the quality of a good Teacher or a Faci which is for me PATIENT!The students were very down to earth,superwarm it almost feels like they had know me for years before,seriously.The attached to you quite easily and fast,we still keep in touch till today,I wish hem all the best for SPM as well as future.Dont let the talks bring you guys down,just remember the 'I Believe I Can Fly' moment and it will make you guys feel invigorated all over again.Evening is when we show our hardworking side by joining the villagers in gotong-royong held at several places around kampung,joined by representative from CIMA(Cement Industries Malausia Berhad) who was our biggest sponsor thanks to Saiful & the whole team of sponsorship division,well job guys.Do you think I stay till the end?Yes,the answer is NO.Our parents took us to the Padang Besar!weehoooo:)Sal bought the whole jersies store,haha..then ayah brought us to eat the most famous dish in Perlis which is Pulut Ayam. Before the full rehearsal of Malam Kebudayaan took place that night,Im so proud of myself that at last I've learnt how to ride a motorcycle,thanks to Cikgu Fateen and supports from the crowd(Sarah,Not & pakcik2 kampung).This is absolutely my 1st step in pursuing my dream in getting license for huge bike,damn excited!And the 1st time also I karoake along with the girls.
~22nd Jan 09 : Never will I forgot all the love I've received from the Perlis students,I will really cherish the experince for the time me being the Faci to them.If not because it really does happened to me myself I wont ever believe that LOVE spread that easily and that it attached close to your heart the moment we click with others.Now do I strongly believe that 'strangers are only people than not yet become our friends'.(",) Being link to someone:) Gossip momento!haha..Malam Kebudayaan is truly a bight to remember,Mohabbatein 's violin tune from the mini orchestra grabbed my attention the most and obvioulsy my own perfomance,duhhh:p Congrats to Not and Pza from all of us!Each of perfomances were a treat,all gave their best in the spirit of M.B DT 09. Around of applause to Pza & Nik for the mind blowing back drop as well as stage design,we love!Photography session was unevitable being us,so all night long continue till 1-2 am we posing here and there and I would like to take this opportunity to thanks from bottom of my heart to my personal cameraman,Tandi.hehehe..he been very responsible since the start of DT till the end,TERIMA KASIH BANGAT YA!
~23rd Jan 09 : All we do was eat on this day,the event was Kenduri Sekampung.We cooked and worked together with the aunties/uncles from both kampung,1 cow sponsored by CIMA unfortunately I dont eat beef soup nor all the veggies & ulam but being there itself give me satisfaction of hanging around people that I care the most.Me and Put travel across other district to meet my juries for tomorrow event,alhamdulillah all my work settled without much delay nor major problem.After helping them with the coconut thingy and give to Shahmi's house our foster parents took us to Bandar Kangar,ronda2 and eat the very nice 'pasembor'.It kind like rojak but with noodle and not so thick gravy.Today is the eve before my/our biggest event which is the Family Day DT09 tomorrow.Every single things need to be taken care today itself,Juza falls sick.I had minor nervous attack,so worried whether everything will go smoothly as we planned.We had Forum Perdana at night,the topic was family and here and there touched about the Gaza issue.Somehow I felt that the panels do not make each subtopic connected in a right direction,just an opinion.
~24th Jan 09 : The DAY!Aerobic & poco2 were the best part until I almost broken my glasses & finger in the netball games still doesnt make us the WINNER!haha..Indoor part was tense but still manageable with the help of Kak Ana,Kak Ros and Jannah,May GOD bless them.Tradisional activities were fun to be watched as well as laughed at the people spontaneous bahaviour during the game.:) We enjoyed throughout the day although damn exhausted!The closing night was a huge success thanks most importantly to Head Of Marketing,Sarah who without her none of these things are possible to be achieved in a short time under pressure somemore.
~25th Jan 09 : FLASHBACK took place,we cant believe its the end of the road of journey for us!The 1st day was a bit tough but the last day was tougher,tears follow the goodbye moment.:( Going to miss foster family,the kampung and the life there!NEVER will I let go this sweet experience slipped from my memory.HATE to say this but seriously deep in heart I will miss both my crazy+cenget foster sisters too,they're the best I could asked for.No one to quarrel with during breakfast,lunch or dinner.No more bed sharing and no more all those stupid jokes moment between us.I'll miss all the people who directly or indirectly contribute to the warmness in their smile and attitude.Tour around Perlis;went to Padang Besar again get souvenirs,Gua Kelam and journey continues to KL.
~26th Jan 09 : ZzzzzZZZZZ + Hahahahaha + Clik..clik = 3am reached home after sent Pza and Yusof.Hugs and kisses with all for the last time before we heading to enjoy(TRY TO!) the rest of holiday before new sem started.
me,the `st timer kampung girl:) LOVING IT!




No comments:
Post a Comment