Friday, January 2, 2009

LOVE does HURT :)

Universal language for LOVE it is(for me atleast!)

Its that time again,
I met him,loved him,lost him,
And we met again,
This time he is completely stranger,
By my choice,
I can see him smilling,
Yet still I walked away,
Yes,love does hurt.

Its that time again,
Our 'song' on the airwaves,
I love it,
Humming all the way,
Bring back good memories,
As well as the bad one,
Yet still I switch off the radio,
Yes,love does hurt.

Its that time again,
40 full moons have passed by,
But why does the same name appear,
Why the pain still there,
Why the scars still visible,
Why the tears still dropping,
Why is there no space for new love,
Yes,love does hurt.

Its that time again,
He WAS my friend,
And it stays that way,
Aah,just let it go!
But I cant,why?
Because,Love does hurt.


The virgin in LOVE & HEART matter :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes.
love does hurt.
but when the time u meet the right guy.
no matter how hurt it is, u will stick with him thru thick & thin.
blieve me.

SIN *cheda* said...

i know,i do believe you..
the problem is THE RIGHT GUY!hehe..