Last year sure did end pretty fast(we tend to repeat the same thing year after year don't we?)but seriously time flies in a blink in 2008,I cant believe that it almost a year we spend as Degree Law student and as well as have been a Malacca resident for that period (have to not that I want to!).I want to go straight and just listing up my so call new RESOLUTIONS for this brand new year of 2009!
1 thing for sure this time I want to get it right,not that completely fully right but if I could accomplished at least half of it than it would be such satisfying as if I fulfilled all of it.The same sense of victory I would say if I able to achieve,but we will see with my perseverance and GOD's willing whether all the wanting can be pull off successfully.Here it goes :
Thats it for now,hope this new year give me new spirit in discover new world out there!
HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
sincerely,
SAIYIDAH IZZATI NUR BT RAZAK MAIDEEN

1 thing for sure this time I want to get it right,not that completely fully right but if I could accomplished at least half of it than it would be such satisfying as if I fulfilled all of it.The same sense of victory I would say if I able to achieve,but we will see with my perseverance and GOD's willing whether all the wanting can be pull off successfully.Here it goes :
- It is important for me to LOVE myself before I love others so; I want to be a better Muslim,citizen,daughter,sister,student,friend,in all I want to improved myself as a PERSON!In order to become a better person in whole I need to get rid this short-temperness of mine,hate it not just because the higher B.P from day to day(hahaha!) but also want to eradicate the negative side of me!Its crucial for me as well to just be ME(the usual flamboyant+nonchalantly cHeda) without need to portray someone else's image and personality just because its cool to do so.
- Develop a more serious view in what I am currently studying,LAW it is. Crucial for me to expand my skills & knowledge for future benefit.Hopefully I can have proper schedule starting 2nd year,most vital thing is to actually FOLLOW it rather than have 1 without practising it.
- Pick up on my reading,I guess its about time since I do think I enjoy reading for the last couple months of last year. Amcorp Mall sure have numbers of book store that selling affordable reading material from a lot of field whether its teenage novels,investigation kind a type,biographies,etc.Plus want to master some of languages that I love to use in daily life as well as been influenced from the movies,tv serial or short films I watched all this time.
- Financial stability.Yes and no(recession factor).Basically Im turning 21 this year so I do think I need to increase my bank balance,don't want to just rely on Ayah or festive angpaus but I should have my source for financial as well right.Wish for a more luck this year in joining whatever contest so that there's posibility in me joining the businesswomen clan.Hahaha..But on the serious note,insyaALLAH no more wasting money on baseless stuff.
- Wardrobe makeover.No explanation needed.
- Exercise and healthy lifestyle.Same here,just need to be more consistent and full of determination as I believe in myself.
- Live life to the full.Now the priority would be to focus on things that I've always passionate about so I want to try my hands on all the things I always dreamt of such as outdoor activities,learning instruments,go out and meet new people,etc.Should stop hesitate and just go for it you know,because all this time so much of delaying took place and nothing seems to work out.
- Seriousness.Take my role of film critic and a wannabe movie director more seriously,want to have basic and complete knowledge(try to!)in movie making.I always been a movie buff and always have my point of view so why not I try to made it my bread and butter,maybe as a 'part time job'.Who knows what will happened untill I try right,so thats what exactly I will do.
- Dreams.I cant remember since when,but always been a travel&living huge fan so savings starting now on so that I could cross the globe when time is right.EPL,world cup and others extravaganza sports events also are under my list place to be.
- Passion.Basically this is related to the point above,desiredly want to turn my hobby/enthusiasm in living or breath in the Bollywod world or for collecting its bits and pieces into something that people appreciate or at least value as time goes by.
- I love my family to death so I desperately from day to day always want to impress them and made them happy in every way I involve.
Thats it for now,hope this new year give me new spirit in discover new world out there!
HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
sincerely,
SAIYIDAH IZZATI NUR BT RAZAK MAIDEEN


2 comments:
bapak byk gile things that u want 2 achieve dis year.. adoyai.. xtercapai akalku..=) gempak english kamu babe
all the way from last year nye resolutions..haha!ish xdelh,bila da kwn2 dgn org bgs2 mcm krg sume nk gak prtgktkn diri..:)
Post a Comment