Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last minute..till date!

I may have forgotten to include this one in my new year resolution.I guess it just meant not to be change forever,in my life at least.Hehehe :p But on the serious note,I do want to study and have revision like normal student does,which is on daily basis.

Oh come on,who really does that?Seriously?(not anyone that I know so far,not even the Cots!kidding girls!)If there is,he/she must have been originated out of this galaxie,okay fine Debob/Sha/Azam/Cva(just to name a few) are among that clan but that is because they are born genius![being a modest girl I am :) ]

Ehmm,my goal next semester(as this semester already comes to its end with FINAL starting tomorrow) is to endeavor to have consistent revision hour every single day(back to old days at school,yes as hard as for you guys to believe it I'm quite organize+diligent back then!) I don't have to sit at my desk and read books/acts/cases from cover to cover but to possibly make sure I understand thoroughly rather than memorising it for the sake of answering exam papers!But for us it just inevitable right to read the notes till the 11th hour,nevertheless if there a wish there will be a way somehow.

It really a big deal for me simply because we're going to be a 2nd year student in couple of weeks!How scary man with the line up of super intimidating(in a truly good ways actually)lectureres like the Dean of School of Law;the strict Madam Flora Techner,My Academic Advisor;the cool Madam Isabella Wong,the Constitutional expert;Dr.Ahmad Masum and others.Interesting part is that I'm going to be a dancer next semester(insyaALLAH)for my choice of co-curriculum and guys this is the time for me to shows off my hidden talent!Hahaha.Cant wait,seriously!Till next semester,I'll be updating the level of hardworkingness.

Me the not so good planner!


3 comments:

AuspexOne said...

Hey, look at me... I'm READING BLOGS when my worst paper is tomorrow!!! And btw, Dr. Masum ROCKS!

SIN *cheda* said...

haha,for sure u'r well prepared dont u..thats y u'r reading blogs..:p

AuspexOne said...

SEE? I was SO NOT prepared! AAAAAAHHH!!! Wow, and I'm reading blogs at the airport... why do I love language so much? Why am I still typing? (SLAP!) Ouch!

At least there is one resolution we have in common... all the best to you.