Friday, January 30, 2009

HELLO!

Wow,its been what..like 3 weeks since the last time i dropped by here,and i feel really good to be back home sweet home.But still I do miss the other home,family and sisters.The Perlis chapter will always remain one of the sweetest memories in my life,ever!I'll post some of the pictures from the 2 weeks journey later because somehow not in the mood just yet,thanks to my injured finger I guess,hehehe(the other reason being that I left hp USB back at E.P) 1 part I hate the most is this oily and darker skin,arghhh!It just wont go away no matter how hard I scrub everyday :p Obviously not 1 of my plan this year to turn into a ugly duckling AGAIN!

Hard to make a summary when every inch of the experience feel hard to let go,for the past 1 year I think that was the best time I've spend and socializing with people,I had a blast for that period and hopefully our relationship between foster parents,sisters and the whole committee as well as members of Desa Tercinta 2009 will bond forever even if we will not join the next DT event because I cant afford to open my heart to other family as mine is the best a foster child could have,Alhamdulillah...May GOD bless them,insyaALLAH :) I've learn alot from the process making this event a successfull one,congrats to sarah for all the hardwork which paid off when the closing saw the arrival of Chief Minister of Perlis,bravo to nora for the really nice poems,hoorey to pza for the mind blowing backdrop,last but not the least to ksya well done for being the best MC.Not to forget to all the High Com ofcourse who without them none of these will be able to fulfilled,especially to Sports Division where I appreciate every and each of the members.Thanks to Juza for giving me this opportunity and for bear with me all this time and to Ucop,Bob,Haziq,and Duang I'll miss you guys.I have such a great time being one of the boys,hehehe..

I know this might been way to late but I miss you man!1 of my bestfriend had left Malaysia to pursue her studies at New Zealand,man ( Siti Alya ) thanks for the I miss you notes!Our hangout will never be the same,as one by one of you guys had fly away and left me alone :( Enough of sad mode,I wish the best for us dunia & akhirat ok!

p/s : to all who invovlved in the making of the story above,sorry for anything that might hurt your feeling with my jokes or gestures!:) Happy New Semester,ALL THE BEST!

me,hate this sparained finger and broken spectical!

2 comments:

AuspexOne said...

"Spectacle". I'm assuming you broke your glasses, and what happened to your finger? The only thing I broke this time was my pride, luckily I don't have a heart to break, haha! >=D Anyway, keep writing, I'll keep reading.

If you want to become my student, you would be the first for creative writing, and that would be an honour!

SIN *cheda* said...

yup2,i broke my glasses!luckily i bought new 1,and simply love it!love my new look!hehe:p

sprained i guess,during netball game..we girls play game like we'r in a battle field!

its an honour to as u'r willing to be my teacher!