They made my 16 journey so sweet and 5 years after they still make me feel good being a Malaysian teenager who don't really have superb English because we can always campur-campur our language maa! They made my night never been the same again,full of cheerful&laugh all the way mid night hour.Im talking about my favourite ever TV host Rina & Phat Fabes of the 8TV Quickie team,on the 1st day of New Year of 09 they left the show after effortless put a smile on millions of viewers faces(including mine!).
So sad for not having the opportunity in watching them again make a fool of themselves day after day,talking to callers as if they know us long enough like a buddy and all that were just to make the show full of life,I'm going to damn miss that!Seriously!I dont just like them for all the prizes I've won(grateful though!) but also just being themselves on national television,infront of thousand they just being the normal shorty Rina O and the fatty Phat.
I learn alot from them and the most important thing that I do strongly believe is that no matter what and how your look is it shouldnt be a barrier of how far can you go in searching and fulfilling your dream.Other host may come and go(Adam,Marion,Kesh,Edlin,Aisyah,Razif,Belinda,Henry,Prem&Zehr)but there will be no other like both of them,in short QUICKIE wont be the same anymore!They wont be quickie after all because the 15 minutes will felt like forever to reach the credit moment.There's nothing different about them after this,I may still watch and support them but not as full hearted as I did before.Merely because the pioneer or the important pieces are not there anymore :(
I do think QUICKIE & 8tv rock!


3 comments:
happy holiday!!
oh kt akan merindui futsalll.lama dah tak main!
jom main di sports planet kat kl mungkin?
hmmmm
:D
whoaa,best gak!u mean kat sbg 2 ke?
kat kl kat ne?kalo sbg ok gak,dekat je ngan Shah alam ni..hehe
i think i am in love with u ^^
Post a Comment