Each year on this day made me wonder how good life will be if Nenek Jo still around :) Miss nenek every moment!3 years ago when she left us forever I thought that I will never be able to survive or move on but I guess I was wrong because who said once they are no more in this world they will be forgotten forever.Far at sight but really close in our heart:) I miss those days when we used to talk on the phone every Friday(since I was 5 because that is the time I discovered how easy to used the telephone,hehe),when we used to eat ice-cream every time we watch Hindi movies together(nenek introduced me the lime+vanilla ice-cream),and those moments we went to market and mocking the Apek who wouldnt give us cheaper price for pyjamas..Basically I miss every minute I've spend with nenek!When you are not coming from a big family like me,you will, believe me appreciate and cherish every and each relationship that you have in your life.But Im not saying that people who do have big family doesnt do that,it just that from my perspective for this past 20 years I do attached to people quite easily ONCE I know for sure I love them and they are among the best thing happen in my life.Im so dependent on my parents(ayah & along most of it) makes me feel that its hard to make it in this concrete jungle who doesnt give a damn about TLC when you feel down.That is why I love all my close friends very...very dearly!Thanks for bear with me all this time,Im just being me.hehe..Hope to be friends till......basically FOREVER!
me who missing Nenek & schooling days :)
me who missing Nenek & schooling days :)


No comments:
Post a Comment