Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What is wrong about being S.I.N.G.L.E?

This topic is been brought up mainly because all those people asking about why dO i named my blog the way I did.Simple,it defines me!Ok,sometimes about the sarcastic part I dont even realised it was there but friends are the one who always remind me(thats what they are for right?to make sure our feet planted firmly on the ground)how I deserved the 'Queen of Sarcasm's' title but being me I wont realised till the minute they say 'OMG/OUCH, you're being mean & sarcastic,AGAIN!'.For the 2nd part of my blog's title which is single,ermmm thats my status.Which part of it is hard to understand?duhhh~hahaha...

I strongly think when we have so many love in our life insyaALLAH we will never go wrong.But when we specifically talking about serious relationship it takes time,effort and physically&mentally prepared to be in it.Because we need to put as much dedication to nurture the love we get same as we did the time we're looking for it.I would love to stand by my opinion that there can never be a 3rd person who brings problem or put an end to a relationship,only when the 2 persons involved doesnt love each other anymore than is when the 3rd person issues will be created by them. As I wrote/describe myself in about me section Im a huge relationship phobic I've ever known so there it goes.A lot of people ( read : friends!) keep asking about my so called invisible boyfriend at every chance they have especially at our reunion or any hangout session but..I'll make it into a conversation so that you can get a glimpse what am I going through being a single lady all this time and its getting serious and hard being one these days.And below are some excerpts of the conversation faced by a single girl :-

On 1 not so fine reunion day...
friend : (after exchange warm hugs,air kissing,and all that this is the main question ask by most
acquaintances) hey cheda,whats up?OMG,u look slimmer compare to the last time we
met!(yeah,i wish!just added this 1 to make it more fiction.hahaha)

me : fine,tq but i know u just saying that*blushing*how r u?hows ur life?

friend : great,so u'r coming here alone?wheres ur bf?

me : (tersenyum malu T_T) then I say 'no lah,where got bf'

friend : u'r lying!no need to lie us lah.

me : (mocking them in my heart) "If u dont want to believe me better dont ask next time!"hahaha..then as usual the cunning me will change the topic in a heart beat and no one will ever realised that.

So far I have all the love I need for now,what about you?

me asking where is the love to the world?

5 comments:

AuspexOne said...

Ah, sarcasm... what would we do without it? You've used some big words lately, well done. Your grammar needs a little kick, ok?

Scribbler said...

O dear, I've been single all my life minus one hour, and I don't give a damn when ppl question on my status walau ada sedikit rs sunyi selepas tu --da tua sgt kot?? (everybody believes me when I told them I'm not seeing anyone. muka tak laku diorg percaya laa -- mereka terkejut bila aku pernah ada dlm relationship dlu2-- huhuhu x layak ke saya berpacaran??)

To me, being single rocks...Enjoy it while you can. Me dad told me if you have to fight for ur love, then you might as well forget about that relationship...true love comes easy and it happens just like that. So, one day d right man will come into ur life, n if it's jodoh, God will pry ur heart open to accept him in ur life. so before that happens, u'r blessed with love from all of us. =)

AuspexOne said...

Couldn't have put it better myself...

SIN *cheda* said...

thanks for the words & LOVE pza!i always feel GOOD being single and feel more blessed after hear what u've said:)

Scribbler said...

I know...I'm good aren't I? Jiwang karatlah kata kan...hahaha