Here I am, after 5 long years of journey being a law student I end up on this hot chair of various interviews to get a place to do my Pupilage. I started pretty late since only in December I start eyeing for firms and stuffs compare to my friends who some of them already gaining experience for more than a month now, my philosophy is chill until the completion letter is out.LOL. This is another phase I can't wait to get over with and get on with my life, 1001 questions running in my mind right now of what will they expect from a fresh graduate. Will they test me solely on the education part or do they want to see how we carry our self, our confidence level or maybe like most of the stories I heard they will be most impressed with how a street smart survived in the real world.
That brings me to 1 thing that I regret the most for not be able to accomplished within my 5 years, you know when we done with school we listened to a lot of people who aim for 4 flat when they entered an University and so do I.That was 1 of my dream, seeing my own sister who was a JPA's scholar as well as later a TM's achieved that really drives me to at least tried my best but sadly I never get to fulfilled that because the truth is I'm such a procrastinator and I just have to be satisfied with my highest GPA of 3.78 and CGPA of 3.64. I was never the smartest in the class, nor the straight As student like I used to be in school therefore I just have to be grateful to finally graduated as a 2nd class student. I always envy few of my classmates in the special small batch, they are supersmart and they know how to divide their time smartly without jeopardize their future. I guess I'm a bit too late to regret all this but I will not give up from here.There are so much out there need to be discovered so I will not stop here. At the end of the day I like to believe and endorse to people out there, pointer might be crucial but it is not EVERYTHING that will decide how you'll shape up your future.Yeah I might sound like a loser who try to feel good about herself, but think about it and you'll agree with me.Don't feel down, there is still time for YOU to do your best!
Like they say,'Tuntutlah ilmu hingga ke negara China dan hingga ke liang lahad' meaning there is no boundaries of where and until when you should strive for more educations.
That brings me to 1 thing that I regret the most for not be able to accomplished within my 5 years, you know when we done with school we listened to a lot of people who aim for 4 flat when they entered an University and so do I.That was 1 of my dream, seeing my own sister who was a JPA's scholar as well as later a TM's achieved that really drives me to at least tried my best but sadly I never get to fulfilled that because the truth is I'm such a procrastinator and I just have to be satisfied with my highest GPA of 3.78 and CGPA of 3.64. I was never the smartest in the class, nor the straight As student like I used to be in school therefore I just have to be grateful to finally graduated as a 2nd class student. I always envy few of my classmates in the special small batch, they are supersmart and they know how to divide their time smartly without jeopardize their future. I guess I'm a bit too late to regret all this but I will not give up from here.There are so much out there need to be discovered so I will not stop here. At the end of the day I like to believe and endorse to people out there, pointer might be crucial but it is not EVERYTHING that will decide how you'll shape up your future.Yeah I might sound like a loser who try to feel good about herself, but think about it and you'll agree with me.Don't feel down, there is still time for YOU to do your best!
Like they say,'Tuntutlah ilmu hingga ke negara China dan hingga ke liang lahad' meaning there is no boundaries of where and until when you should strive for more educations.
December:


No comments:
Post a Comment