*Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams,its because that person misses you. This is according to psychological facts, there have been a studies on this.
*It really gets to me when guys coming to weddings wearing t-shirt,jersey,slippers or sandals. We don't expect you to dress up but a simple baju Melayu will do,its not that hard isn't it?Be a bit considerate when it comes to others' happy and big day, don't treat it as if its just another regular day.
*Don't use your parents' name, wealth and reputation to show off when the fact is we have not achieve ANYTHING!This is dedicated to all young drivers who committed hit and run cases and get off from law and enforcement just like that because who your parents are. Its unbelievable how down to earth the parents are, when they are the 1 who earns thousands and drives a 7 series. Youth now days been spoilt too much, seriously too much and yet they show no respect at all nor grateful with what they have. All they know is to show off and bragging to others about what they have when the fact is they are worthless! Not even a cent!
p/s: I will never forget you Mr.Mercedes driver and your plat no!Tak guna bawa kereta mahal-mahal tapi kesedaran sivik kosong!
*If you have a problem with someone tell that person and not the entire world who will eventually spread around and add some exaggeration to it and before you know it you let a priceless friendship down to he drain. People take advantage on others' vulnerability because we ourself let that happened. So whatever problem you have settle it with 1 baby step which is talk about it to the RIGHT person.
*From the age of 5 (literally), I've been training myself to not grow up into my mother. There's nothing wrong with her,she's perfect in any way that a woman would dream to grew up as and I would be lucky if I got to be at least half as great as her as a mother or even a fantastic cook! Its just that I used to be wondering why would women spend too much on shoes and handbags and remember saying to myself that I will never ever be like that but guess what,like Bieber said 'Never Say Never!' because I turn out to be exactly like that.I simple have fetish for handbags, they make me happy like seriously! Thank God I don't have my eyes on gold jewellery like she does,or maybe the time is not here yet.Lol.
*It really gets to me when guys coming to weddings wearing t-shirt,jersey,slippers or sandals. We don't expect you to dress up but a simple baju Melayu will do,its not that hard isn't it?Be a bit considerate when it comes to others' happy and big day, don't treat it as if its just another regular day.
*Don't use your parents' name, wealth and reputation to show off when the fact is we have not achieve ANYTHING!This is dedicated to all young drivers who committed hit and run cases and get off from law and enforcement just like that because who your parents are. Its unbelievable how down to earth the parents are, when they are the 1 who earns thousands and drives a 7 series. Youth now days been spoilt too much, seriously too much and yet they show no respect at all nor grateful with what they have. All they know is to show off and bragging to others about what they have when the fact is they are worthless! Not even a cent!
p/s: I will never forget you Mr.Mercedes driver and your plat no!Tak guna bawa kereta mahal-mahal tapi kesedaran sivik kosong!
*If you have a problem with someone tell that person and not the entire world who will eventually spread around and add some exaggeration to it and before you know it you let a priceless friendship down to he drain. People take advantage on others' vulnerability because we ourself let that happened. So whatever problem you have settle it with 1 baby step which is talk about it to the RIGHT person.
*From the age of 5 (literally), I've been training myself to not grow up into my mother. There's nothing wrong with her,she's perfect in any way that a woman would dream to grew up as and I would be lucky if I got to be at least half as great as her as a mother or even a fantastic cook! Its just that I used to be wondering why would women spend too much on shoes and handbags and remember saying to myself that I will never ever be like that but guess what,like Bieber said 'Never Say Never!' because I turn out to be exactly like that.I simple have fetish for handbags, they make me happy like seriously! Thank God I don't have my eyes on gold jewellery like she does,or maybe the time is not here yet.Lol.
Excited with the new look on our notes and ceiling in 2012 :)


No comments:
Post a Comment