I'm easily inspired by any great quotes that I heard or read from movies,books,songs,TV series,any person in real life,etc. 1 sentence can really change my life at certain point,yes that's how I am. I love watching movies that made us feel good about ourself once it ends, regardless how crappy our life can be at that particular moment. Good movies are those which can make you want to leave the cinema and start doing things you love, be a better person, achieve more, be positive about life and the list goes on. This movie buff learn anew thing today; I quote from 'New Year's Eve' : 'How would you feel if you know you wont failed when you do things that you love? Start do those things!' Its so true right,the fact is we are such coward that we always feel we are not good enough compared to others therefore we decided not to do things we love, even before we try it we predict we'll failed. This inspired me for a better year InsyaAllah, don't think too much just go for it Cheda! All Is Well! :)
You should try too.
Don 2, The Muppets, New Year's Eve, Songlap, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Mission Impossible 4 and Sherlock Holmes 2.All in 1 week,man I need to marry a cinema owner.Hahaha.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Inspiring.
Labels:
Addicted,
Confession of a single lady :),
quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment