Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unhappy endings.

Have you ever feel that everything falls in it place and everything goes as what you plan but at the end of the day you still don't feel happy when logically speaking you should be.There's something just missing but you can't figure it out, all day long you feel uneasy and you feel like screaming on top of your lungs but still the answer you're looking for is yet to make its appearance. At times like this I thought maybe He has the answer and we should just continue have faith and seek for His help. I always do daily/weekly list of things to do, even when I have already ticked all of them still I feel deep down inside there's something that should make it to the list but what? I guess I'm just too used to be around people during my normal days that now I'm alone at home without friends and I only got to meet 'meet' my family during weekends makes me feel empty and lonely, Wow I never thought I would make this an issue because before I'm looking forward to 'ME' time but now I learn that too much of it make me sick.



Talking about happiness,I'm a person who is realist rather than an optimist. When I watch a movie,drama,etc I will forever criticize why must they have a happy ending when the whole story from beginning is a total mess.I know how people love watching stories that end with happy ending but the fact is thats not the case in real life.A bad ending does not neccessarily means its over, it means we have another chance to fix it and make it works so why must we think so negative about it.This mostly has something to do with my addiction with the series 'Happy Ending', I'm totally digging this maniac bunch of friends which really makes me miss my friends so damn much!They are so crazy yet I feel connected with them, that so not showing I'm a maniac myself. When I thought I have already following countless numbers of series and can't afford to be an avid fan of another I proved myself wrong,AGAIN! There actually a moment or two where I thought 'what if' our life is like that series, could it work? Is it even possible? But like they say a person who have always see you as someone special would never wanted to be just friends so like Nikky said its the best option for everyone.


Try to be a jobless person for almost 2 months than you'll understand what I'm talking about. I have downloaded and watched almost EVERY series that I love until 1 point I think Hollywood should produce their new episode twice in a week rather than once. This is insane!I'm like literally attached with my couch and hard-drive. I have nothing to complain about,this is the only time I guess I'll have this amount of free time so enjoy while you can.



Uneasy feeling.

No comments: