Monday, January 4, 2010

Its new year,so?

A friend says or more to wondering, "Its new year, everyone seems so happy celebrating it jumping up and down with strangers. For what exactly? Can you remind me again, I just don't and never going to get it as why they do that. Why can’t I feel the same excitement?” well all I got to say is that different people got different way of rejoicing a new phase of them making the same or maybe new mistakes along this new year so whichever way you prefer to welcome this new year all I want to say is,



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 PEOPLE!


Even while wishing or screaming that I don’t really know why I feel so excited, hahaha. For some strange reason I just feel like doing so each year, all I know is that I’m happy to face a brand new year with my loved ones all healthy and still sane and InsyaAllah will continue being so for the rest of our life. Resolutions are not my thing but I do believe in setting target, this year I want to try and explore new things in life and that doesn’t include skipping classes or killing anyone who is in my hate list people! Please, like I say I’m still sane. For now.



Well, my dear mother always reminded us each year the importance of doing good thing on the 1st day of new year as she believes or maybe it’s true psychologically we will continue doing so for the rest of the year, for example she loves if we wake up early in the morning, recite Al-Quran after prayers, reading,etc and for my dear father he would be happy enough to make sure me and my brother don't fight all the time(IMPOSSIBLE!) or I don’t shop on the 1st day as he knows how much I love shopping. But that will never work as I shop last Friday, sadly I would love to do that like FOREVER.



Well this year started with number of wedding invitations, 3 days have passed and I went to several weddings. Looks like the myth is true after all, with matchmaking here and there, perfect view of guys with baju melayu, sampin & songkok I have nothing much to complain actually. Have a great year guys!


















me,love January:)

No comments: