People say life is too short to wake up with regrets but still it is my choice to always bear in mind all those qualms so that I can be a better person from yesterday, we should love the people who respect and treat us the way we are and don’t comprise with those whom doesn’t. I believe that everything happens for a reason and there’s always a silver lining behind dark clouds, because if not there will be dozens of regretful things I wish I never did it. From now on if we get a chance grab it only if we confident with the decision and know for sure that’s what we really want and if it changes you let it be, maybe for some reason it makes us more mature towards life. Nobody ever say life is easy nor it fair but they just promised it would be worth it.
On, that notes just want to wish everyone a great Happy New Year and have a wonderful journey ahead. Going out for a Robbin & Baskins date with my lovely family, a great way to celebrate last day of 2009 is not by attending concerts and jumping up and down for no reasons but with our loved ones while looking back the journey we went through all this year. Pray that we will stick together through good and bad time. Amin.
p/s : Congrats MU for the best game so far this season,with 5 goals I hope more glory moment for us.GLORY GLORY UNITED.
me, going to explore this life more this coming year :)


2 comments:
Dear, I have to say, this is the best post you have ever posted so far. I just have to nod to every paragraph you wrote.
Happy New Year to you. You have been truly an inspiration to me throughout this year. I'm looking forward in going through this new year with you and the Sweet Bunch.
Hugs, Fiza
Babe,thank you so much.I mean for everything.Esp for being part of my rollercoaster ride!
Lots of love,forever.InsyaAllah.
Post a Comment