Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm SICK of you Mr.SICK!


The week that wasn't part I







I ♥ handkerchief,Mickey&Minnie is just 1 of my many Disney collection.



Countless sneezes, inseparable flu, inevitable headache, weak joints,severely sore throat and cough, and some other symptoms made the perfect combination to get this weakening fever. I hate it. No TLC , no parents attention no and chicken soup from home, make it even worst. Sick season makes me feel lonely inside. DRAMATIC.


Once and for all ‘It’s not a pre-exam syndrome,’! I don’t think I ever simply woke up 1 day and decided to play sick just to avoid exam or classes, never was I or will I do that. I have a full attendance record since schooling days ok people [wish to erased the last 5th semester, the worst period in my entire life. So far lah. Biggest LAZY bug bit us!]


Who will ever like or celebrating if they fall sick? Especially when mid-term and final exam, are just around the corner with datelines for assignment and workloads are chasing us. Perfect time to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...


p/s: Its monsoon season, I’m running out of my popular signature, the famous handkerchief so please rain..rain go away come again another month. I need to wash and dry up all of them, or else you know what liquid will go all over the place right. Please pity the books, people, etc around me.hahahaha.



me&flu are buddies :)

No comments: