The week that wasn't part II
Johnny Cash : You're scared aren't you? You scared to fall in love.
June Carter : Just walk the line and I'll give you the answer.
Johnny Cash : You're scared aren't you? You scared to fall in love.
June Carter : Just walk the line and I'll give you the answer.
Quote of the day : 'We both might be 2 screwed up people,but we complete each
other world'
other world'
At last I've watched 'Walk the line', Reese Witherspoon totally deserved every inch of the Oscar and applause to Joaxin Phoenix.
p/s: Still believe infidelity and force is not the way in getting your love. 15 years of patient in chasing your true love might sound too good to be true but hey its happened in real life.
p/s: Still believe infidelity and force is not the way in getting your love. 15 years of patient in chasing your true love might sound too good to be true but hey its happened in real life.
me will walk the line that I've set:)


No comments:
Post a Comment