Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Alhamdulillah.

When they left I felt like a piece of my heart walk away and when they are finally back 5 days ago after 40 days in Mekah I feel so much happiness knowing they are healthy and happy as well and it seems that my heart back to its perfect shape again.Syukur Alhamdulillah both my parents are here at home,their warm hugs&kisses give a huge reason for smilling and enjoy life towards new year.And now the house back to its normal chaous and hecticness,I wont change it for anything in this world and pray that we will live together as big loud happy and lovely sarcastic family ever after.Amin.




I ♥ my family like I ♥ myself, they mean the world to me and I wont be the person I am to day(please look at the good side!hahaha) without their love.




me, a family girl:)

No comments: