بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
Allah augments one's honour who forgives.
That’s the only possible reason I can think of as why I feel the need in forgetting your fault even without your apologize. But it’s all changed the moment you give me your wicked witch look and arrogant-stupid stare after my so polite ‘hi’. I guess some people do not look as stupid as they appear to be but stupider, dumber and ignorance AND if there is such award for such loser you will absolutely won it hands down!
I’m sorry God, but I’m still a learning Muslimah who can’t shut her mouth up neither can I fully stop doing what You hated! I guess the ‘Nur’ thingy in my name does make it sense after all. But with Your & their love I know for sure I'm heading the right way.InsyaAllah.
Sincerely pissed off,
SINRM.
me, can never be so assured as now about HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!:)


4 comments:
I've never seen you so pissed off like this in my whole life of knowing you.
You know what Ched, honestly speaking, I was never a true Muslim. In other words, am not a religious person. I think you might have already notice this after years of living together. I saw a lot of phonies out there pretending like they are faithful to Him, but in reality...hmm u phm2sendiri lah kan...Those are some factors of my shaken grasp of faith.
Hahah macam da lari topic aje kan...wait, wait, I'm getting to my point...
Well, before I was out of control. After knowing you, and seeing how you handle your problems, you somewhat had motivated me to be a better person. I was shocked when you forgive that person even though elle was being impossible. If it were me, I would have said fuck off and start internet war already.
Still, you did not do that. And you only said, Allah augments one's honour who forgives...Even after what she did...You had me rethink of my perspective on faith.
Listen, I know, she's being impossible, but I hope she won't get to you. I hope you will stay strong as you had been all these while. You have truly become a role model to me.
ps: This is truly the most personal and honest comment I've ever post. I hope you'll understand with what I'm trying to type here.
pps: I'm a lost lamb trying to find my way. I'm lucky that you had that 'Nur' behind your name. Because of it, these darkened road have some light to guide my way through.
Maybe all this while I thought pissing off alone inside is the best way for all,but after a while it kinda get back to me.So u guys are the only person I have to talk to and trust as we've been through all this together.
None of us is perfect pza,each and everyone of us are searching the true meaning of being a Muslim and along the way we commit some mistakes but hey its ok as long as we realised and be a better person and learn something from it rather than stand still or only pretend we are good when people know we are not like some people.ok2,now my turn to run out of the topic:P pardon me!
i feel so good,happy knowing that somehow i terinspired u because if not for having such positive energy from people around me i wont be the way i am today.Internet war sounds interesting but i feel so tired,emotionally.dont know why as much as i hate that person's action towards me still the good memories together came across my mind during holiday so forgiveness is all i have to offer.
im nobody to be a role model,but thanks alot babe!no1 can ever be so honest&personal like u did,love from the bottom of my heart.
<3<3<3
Post a Comment