“It’s personal, sorry I don’t discuss this openly or with strangers”, what come first in your mind when someone said that? For me it clearly shows that the matters are not for public discussion or in ‘short none of your business, so would you mind!’ Why is it so hard for strangers to understand that there are some stories for keep and there are some can be read like a book. I can be politically correct when I need to, but there's a limit.
Personal or private matters means something close to your heart as an individual and only those who you trust or love deserved to know, and that is when you decide to let them know instead of knowing from others. I’m sick of people who query about me from people but me; they never dare enough to straightforward come asked face to face with me in order to know the truth. Really respect those who does, instantly click with them as I know these are people who I can put my faith on.
Since this whole network profile came out from nowhere our private life has been a discussion publicly whether we like it or not, we just have to blindly LIVE WITH IT! Owh how I wish we can sue those people and became millionaire overnight, as we cant that’s why I hate law! hahaha. How I wish I live in a world where murder is legal and how I wish you never be part of my life. 1 thing that never fails to make me wonder why lah those people so interested in me, I’m not even a celebrity or a pretty girl like 1 of those popular girls. I guess it is true after all that 1 man’s pain is other man’s pleasure.
Bluntly, only those who don’t know what the words mean will keep bothering others, I mean please do concern about your personal issues and those who matters to you and leave me alone. Frankly speaking I won’t mind having this issue if my communication skills are great or I have the best confidence ever, see how self centred one can be.hehehe.
Personal or private matters means something close to your heart as an individual and only those who you trust or love deserved to know, and that is when you decide to let them know instead of knowing from others. I’m sick of people who query about me from people but me; they never dare enough to straightforward come asked face to face with me in order to know the truth. Really respect those who does, instantly click with them as I know these are people who I can put my faith on.
Since this whole network profile came out from nowhere our private life has been a discussion publicly whether we like it or not, we just have to blindly LIVE WITH IT! Owh how I wish we can sue those people and became millionaire overnight, as we cant that’s why I hate law! hahaha. How I wish I live in a world where murder is legal and how I wish you never be part of my life. 1 thing that never fails to make me wonder why lah those people so interested in me, I’m not even a celebrity or a pretty girl like 1 of those popular girls. I guess it is true after all that 1 man’s pain is other man’s pleasure.
Bluntly, only those who don’t know what the words mean will keep bothering others, I mean please do concern about your personal issues and those who matters to you and leave me alone. Frankly speaking I won’t mind having this issue if my communication skills are great or I have the best confidence ever, see how self centred one can be.hehehe.
Not interested in YOU,yes YOU! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment