The word is converting to Islam so the translation not ‘dia masuk Melayu’ instead ‘dia masuk Islam’. For once get it right people, everywhere I go, anywhere I read Malaysians tends to favour the former than the latter sentence. Like what Human Right tries to implement is that people can change their religion, political parties, and name but no one can change their ethnicity or race. I’m not the right person to talk about this as I will forever be confusedly indecisive about my ethnicity and racial background.
me, between malfunction and malcindian?:)


3 comments:
instead of convert we shud use revert. thats what i think sounds better..
whats the dif?convert being used widely and officially everywhere,even in AQ i guess..
yeah, it's sad when people tag me as 'malay'....
I know I'm a Malay...but why must they make it sound sooo wrong??
It's a problem when people got politic and religion all mixed up.
Use the literal rule...
Post a Comment